Record 360° audio and monitor binaurally with this plugin, an ambisonic microphone, and your MixPre-6, MixPre-6 II, MixPre-10T, or MixPre-10 II.
The Ambisonics Plugin introduces ambisonic and binaural recording, playback, and monitoring capabilities to the MixPre-6, MixPre-6 II, MixPre-10T and MixPre-10 II.
Ambisonics Plugin Key Features:
- Supports the Sennheiser AMBEO VR Mic (Ambisonics A-Format)
- Record, playback, and monitor Ambisonics A-Format and B-Format (FuMa and AmbiX)
- Record, playback, and monitor ambisonics decoded to binaural and stereo
- Convert from A-Format to B-format
- Up to 24-bit depth
- Up to 192 kHz sample rate
- Supports different mic orientations (Up, Down, Endfire)
- Simultaneously record ambisonic, stereo, and binaural WAV files
- Automatic 4-channel gain linking for single knob gain control
Question: I made purchase from my smartphone. How do I download my license?
Answer: While this plugin may be purchased from a smartphone, the plugin must be downloaded from the online store to a computer or SD card in a computer, in order for the plugin to be installed onto the MixPre. If purchased from a phone, you will need to return to the online store from a computer to get your download file. Simply go to store.sounddevices.com/device-features/, reenter your serial number, and click Look-up.
The store will:
- Verify purchase
- Bypass Shopping Cart screens
- Show that the plugin has already been acquired for the device with that serial number
- Provide the download link for the plugin
Then, you can download the LIC file to an SD card, insert it in your MixPre, and activate it.